Monday, January 7, 2013

Goal for 2013

I figure that if I actually write a goal down, and publish it online, I will be more likely to stick to it.

Since we were placed with CJ, I have wanted to write a book about adoption. As we prepared for the process, I could not find many books that gave a real mom's perspective. Everything was very clinical or related to international adoption. I just wanted to read someone's story of domestic adoption, knowing that our story could (probably would) be completely different. At least it would have given me a starting point.

This was the reason that I started my blog in the first place. I didn't want to start writing and forget about the hard times. It's so easy to focus on the good now that the process is over.

This is where you come in...I need your help. I want to be sure that I include things that people want to know. Could you comment with questions that you would like to know about adoption? No question is off limits. If you don't want to post it as a comment, I can give you my e-mail address. It may be something you asked me, or something that you wanted to ask me but didn't want to seem nosy. If you're an adoptive parent, what questions have you been asked?

Thanks in advance!

1 comment:

  1. I haven't asked this because it involves more people's privacy than just your own, but I'd be interested to know how you chose between the two birth parents when you had that decision to make.

    Jen L.

    ReplyDelete