Saturday, December 13, 2014

A great read!

I think many of you are friends with me on Facebook, so chances are good that you already saw this after I posted it last night. It is just so good, that I wanted to share on here as well.

If you have wondered what it is like to be an adoptive parent in a delivery room, this (in my opinion) offers a great description. It took me back to the day CJ was born and we were with Brooke as she gave birth. I only wish I had a photographer take similar photos. He/She did an incredible job of capturing the variety of emotions that were present. I just love that you can almost feel the love they experienced in that moment.

http://www.therhouse.com/from-love-to-love/

You'll have to copy and paste. For whatever reason, when I link it properly, the link doesn't actually show up.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment