Monday, March 9, 2015

Quick Update

I've been terrible about posting updates on how our process is going. One of the boys had some struggles last week, and so everything else got put on hold. We're back to "normal" and I've had some time to gather my thoughts. Here are a few quick updates for you:

!. Jacob's adoption finalization will be Monday, April 6th. We are so excited that we have a date! The fact that it falls the day after Easter allows Matt's parents to attend because they had already planned on being in Las Vegas for the weekend.

2. Alex's adoption home study is in process. We've done everything we can at this point, and are now just waiting for things to get sent down to Arizona.

3. We found out that we will finalize Alex's adoption here in Las Vegas. We had been under the impression that we would travel to Arizona for the hearing, but our social worker clarified with me last week. It would have been nice to have a reason to go down and visit some people, but we are grateful for one less trip on our calendar.

That's it for now. I'm hoping that I'll soon be able to share Alex's finalization date with you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment