Monday, September 29, 2014

Post-Placement Visit #1 (Alex)

After having a visit on Saturday, I really wasn't worried about this morning's visit. I assumed it would be a little difference since today's visit was with Clark County DCFS. It was actually a lot easier. The worker that came by (Desi) has worked with us before. She knows our case and is great to work with.

She came over and we just chatted for awhile. She asked a lot of the same questions that were asked on Saturday, although she was mainly interested in information about Alex. She asked a few questions about Jake, but not many. I was a little surprised that she didn't need to walk around the house at all, but she said that doesn't need to happen at every visit.

The best news came at the end. I asked her about finding an approved babysitter so that Matt and I can get a night out. She told me that we only need an approved babysitter if we are gone for more than four hours at a time. Since that probably won't happen, we are free to have a date night! Yay!! The last time we went out without a child was in July. Now the question is...what to do on our night out?

No comments:

Post a Comment